|Hello, Hope your week is going great! Florida Georgia weekend is here! Even if you don't have a team to pull for, I highly suggest reading up on the rivalry game that has been played here in Jacksonville since 1915!
On to Real Estate: The rise in mortgage rates slowed a bit this week but are still hovering around 5%. Sales nationally are slowing and you can read a good overview from one of my favorite real estate blogs Calculated Risk here.
Instead of sending out foreclosures this week, I went through and picked out 10 new unique properties directly from the MLS in different price ranges and areas of Northeast Fl. You can check out the top 10 here!
With low inventory I figured I would let you know what some of my buyers are looking for, just in case you or someone you know that may have a property that fits!
Again, if you own something that you may want to sell that meets any of the above criteria, give me a call and I'll see if I can help.
- Any Price- Large Portfolio of Residential Properties
- 1M-2M Newer home 5,000 sqft. 30 minutes to downtown
- 1.2M Modern/Unique home close to marina
- $900,000 10+ Acres 30 minutes to Mandarin
- $800,000 Oceanfront Condo 3/2 5th floor or higher
- $500,000 River view condo with 1700sqft+
- $400,000 Direct navigable waterfront
- $400,000 Mandarin home with 2 masters, pool
- $390,000 Mandarin with land & pool 3/2
- $375,000 Zoned for Julington Creek, pool 4/3
- $350,000 brick pool home east of river
- $350,000 32259/32092 side entry garage
- $275,000 North JAX, newer, no CDD, pool
- $150,000 Mandarin townhouse
- $140,000 Single family San Jose
- $100,000 tenant occupied investment
With so many people looking for pool homes, I figured I'd include a link to the newest pool properties in NE Florida here.
Have a great rest of your week! I don't have a dawg or a gator for that matter on Saturday, but go JAGS! on Sunday from London at 9:30am EST!!
As always, if I can ever do anything to help you, please give me a call.